Follow by Email

Monday, September 23, 2013

Important Information re. Evacuation Drill

The Garrison Command informed us on Friday afternoon that they cannot support our school for our evacuation drill scheduled for this coming Thursday.  We were waiting to get more information about an alternate date before confirming the cancellation and notifying our school community, but so far, we have not been contacted.

For now, we are letting you know that there will be no evacuation drill on Thursday, September 26.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments positive. If you have concerns please send an email to and we will respond to you.